For defined brows:
- Apply a tiny amount to an angled brow brush with short, stiff bristles.
- Outline lower arch, Brush upwards to fill inner brow area. Outline upper brow line, and then fill in remaining eyebrow.
- After building the desired amount of colour, be sure to blend with a clean spooley brush.
For intense eyeliner:
- Begin by lining in the middle of the lash line and move to the outside corner of the eye. Gently lift the lid to get close to the waterline. Apply the liner in smooth strokes.
- Next, apply the liner all the way to the inner corner of the eye. Make sure the eyeliner is thicker at the outer corner, gradually thinning toward the inner corner.
- You can then line along the bottom lash line for a smokey look.
For cream shadow:
- For best results apply primer on your lids and wait until it dries.
- Use fingertips or a firm flat eyeshadow brush to apply. Blend.
You can apply powder shadow over the top (optional), or just set with translucent powder.