- Australian Phytolin™
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract
- Vitamin A, C & E
- Made with 95% naturally derived ingredients
LiquidSun® Natural Based Tanning Solution - 200mL
The Rolls Royce of tanning, VANI-T LiquidSun® Natural Based Tanning Solution is a luxuriously creamy formula that provides a deep, honey- dipped glow with potent age fighting, skin firming and cell rejuvenation properties – all in one innovative product.
A natural and organic based formula that contains no parabens, mineral oils, artificial fragrance, glycols, sulphates, petrochemicals DEA, or TEA.
VANI-T LiquidSun® Natural Based Tanning Solution contains Phytolin™ (Centipedia Cunninghamii), an Australian plant extract, which has been used by indigenous Australian Aborigines for centuries. Micro emulsion technology offers better penetration and delivery of the active ingredients. With added multi-vitamins, anti-oxidants and NO alcohol, VANI-T LiquidSun® Natural Based Tanning Solution enriches the skin, leaving not only a sun kissed tan, but a re-enforced skin tone revealing a silky smooth texture.
Sizes: 1L & 200ml
Colours: Medium & Dark
- Micro Emulsion Technology locks in moisture for ultimate hydration
- Provides a deep, honey-dipped glow for natural looking results
- Contains potent age fighting, skin firming and cell rejuvenation properties for younger looking skin
- Green based formula counteracts pink undertones for the deepest, darkest tan
- Australian made & vegan
Available in 1 litre sizing (approximately 22 to 25 full body applications). Expect to use roughly 40 - 50 mls of solution per client.
Shake well before each use. For sensitive skin, a patch test is recommended 24 hours prior to a fully body tan. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For external use only, avoid eye contact. May contain nut oils (macadamia, walnut). Does not contain sunscreen.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight and air exposure
- Exposure to heat or air can cause shelf life to lessen and affect the DHA's potency
- Make sure the lid is replaced immediately after use
- Shelf life is approximately 12 months (6 months after opening) before the tanning action of DHA slowly loses its effectiveness
- Refrigerate in warmer weather when not in use, allowing the solution to return to room temperature before application