Competition Terms and Conditions for VANI-T Pty Ltd
- The Promoter of the Competition is VANI-T Pty Ltd (“Promoter”) (ABN 18 109 901 019) of 464 Pulteney St, Adelaide SA 5000.
- The Competition is open to any person aged 16 years or older and living in Australia Excl NSW.
- Each entry must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (see clause 6 for details on how to enter). By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- Entries for the Competition will be accepted from 5:00pm (AEST) 14/12/16 until 05.00pm (AEST) 14/02/17 (“Competition Period”). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition, an entrant must enter their email address into the Landing page.
- An entrant is not entitled to receive more than one prize.
- After the end of the Competition Period, the Promoter will randomly select a winner from among the entries to the Competition. The Prize Winner will be awarded with 1 x AURA Allure Xena Tanning Machine and 3L of VANI-T Professional Tanning Solutions. The Prize Winner will be randomly picked from all the valid entrants.
- Decisions of the Promoter regarding the winning of prizes are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition. No correspondence or communications will be entered into.
- No prize or part thereof can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prize become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- Each entrant represents and warrants in relation to their entry that:
(a) any details provided with the entry are true and accurate;
(b) the entrant will comply with these Terms and Conditions;
(c) the entrant will indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the warranties in this clause 11.
(d) they will enter just once. Any attempt to enter multiple times will be invalid.
- The Prize Winner agrees that the Promoter may use, reproduce, publish, modify or communicate the entry in any format, and use the Prize Winner’s name, for the purposes of the Competition and the Promoter’s internal purposes, and for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter, and may do so without further notice and without any fee being paid to the Prize Winner.
- The Prize Winner will be notified by email using the details supplied when entering the Competition. The Promoter may deliver the prize to The Prize Winner by post or make them available for collection from the Promoter. The Promoter will hold the prize for a period of 1 month from the date a Prize Winner is notified of his or her win. In the event that a Prize Winner fails to collect his or her prize prior to the expiry of the said three month period, the Promoter may dispose of, or otherwise deal with, the unclaimed prize as it sees fit. Subject to this, a winner of an unclaimed prize will still be considered a Prize Winner for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions and the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant consents to their name and any personal information (collectively “Personal Information”) that the entrant has provided in the course of the Competition being used or disclosed for the purpose of the Competition, including the awarding of any prize, and for the Promoter’s internal purposes.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prizes to the Prize Winners of the Competition, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition or select another winner. The Promoter may also recommence the Competition at another time under the same conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of the Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
- To the extent permitted by law, all warranties in respect of the prize, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, are hereby excluded. To the extent that such warranties cannot be excluded by law but liability for their breach can lawfully be limited to any of the following, liability for their breach shall be limited, at the option of the Promoter, to:
(a) replacement of the prize;
(b) repair of the prize;
(c) payment of the cost of replacing the prize or acquiring an equivalent item; or
(d) payment of the cost of having the prize repaired.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other information, documents, communications or representations relating to the Competition, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Only one promotional code can be entered per order. For this reason we will only accept and allow one discount code to be used at a time unless specified otherwise.