- Australian Kakadu Plum
- Quandong Extract
- Vitamin A & E
- Intense anti-ageing and collagen building properties
- Fights premature ageing and diminishes appearance of fine lines
- Advanced skin renewal and hydration properties
- Transdermal delivery for fast acting tan
- Odour Inhibitor from essential oil blend
Available in 1 litre sizing (approximately 22 to 25 full body applications). Expect to use roughly 40 - 50 mls of solution per client.
Shake well before each use.
For sensitive skin, a patch test is recommended 24 hours prior to a fully body tan. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For external use only, avoid eye contact. May contain nut oils (macadamia, walnut). Does not contain sunscreen.
Depending on what result your client is looking for, the tan can be rinsed off after: 1 hour = light tan, 2 hours = medium tan, 3 - 4 Hours = dark tan. Note: The tan will still continue to deepen after showering.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight and air exposure
- Exposure to heat or air can cause shelf life to lessen and affect the DHA's potency
- Make sure the lid is replaced immediately after use
- Shelf life is approximately 12 months (6 months after opening) before the tanning action of DHA slowly loses its effectiveness
- Refridgerate in warmer weather when not in use, allowing the solution to return to room temperature before application